RE:First time at a clothing optional beach

I can spend hours at the beach. I always bring a book. How much get read depends on the day. Yesterday, I arrived around 9:30 and left at 5:00. It was hot and although there was a breeze the flies seemed particularly bad. So, I spent a great deal of time in the water. It's a long walk out to the unofficial nude use area, but I added some short walks along the beach and over to the marsh side of the dunes. Chatted with a few beach goers, but basically I lay in the sun and watch the tide change.

This post was edited

ditto. As long as I'm nude I can do pretty much anything and not be bored. It's a zen thing.

Jeff

This post was edited

I guess I'm odd because I seek out beaches where there is absolutely no one. There aren't any designated nude beaches near me but
several that are accessible only by boat and subsequently no one on the beach for miles. I can walk for 2 or 3 miles nude and not see
another living soul. I spend all day there just soaking up the sun, exploring the beach, and enjoying the solitude. Heaven on earth.

This post was edited

I've been to two beaches since and had a good time with my grandchildren and friends. So I guess the company kept is the most important thing. Sadly, these beaches were textile.

This post was edited

Studland I would guess about 30+ years ago.
Many folks a lot older than me there from what I could remember.
Prefer local beach Its a bit quieter.

This post was edited