RE:Sex Discussions

I was tempted to just jump straight in and answer the question and give my own perspectives but fortunately I'm not alone right now so I was advised to read all the comments from the rest of you and I'm glad I did.
Firstly because I have found the comments really interesting but also because i would have really just been wasting my time because a lot of what the rest of you have already said really resonates with both of us and at this time I would have just been repeating most of what has already been said.

So I'll save my thoughts on this for another time but really great thought provoking subject and question so thank you.

This post was edited

I agree with the other posts here...everyone has their own comfort level...keep it within those bounds and you're fine. That said...my trips to resorts and conversation with other nudists have never resulted in sex topics. I'm sure it happens and fully expect to encounter it in the future.

This post was edited

I think the oddest discussion I ever had was when I was at a club around the pool and the woman next to me said how could she get her husband to go smooth like I was she said it looked great on me and was wondering it my wife like it that way and if it was better in the bedroom

This post was edited

The desperate dances we do to try to prove ourselves to the mainstream population leave us hobbling and curt off from embracing our wonderful, passionate sexual selves.

Well said!

This post was edited

No harm when you are with friends and everyone is talking about it.

This post was edited

We are men and we all have sex. The problem is that most men do not talk about sex with their friends, unless it's to speak of our accomplishments or compare notes. We don't talk about the problems we can all be having with different aspects of sex, getting older, erections not being as firm as they used to or last as long etc.

This post was edited

We are sexual beings.If you are naked with friends, everyone will feel safe and equal.Sexual discussions are normal.When you can see each other's penises, why would it be odd to discuss sex?

Exactly!

This post was edited

Yes for sure, discuss sex and other subjects, not only sex.

This post was edited

Of course

This post was edited

There's appropriate ways to talk about anything and everything. I've had naked and clothed discussions that have been both appropriate and inappropriate. But tbh I'm usually an anything goes type of person when it comes to discussions.

This post was edited