"Flag" Magnets?

"For those who spend time on the site protecting TrueNudists, are there topics that will automatically get flagged no matter how they're discussed?

For example, a user starts a forum topic or group on "erections" and clearly states that as a young person or newbie they're concerned about having an erection in a nudist setting and looking for advice on how to control the situation. Would that topic / user be flagged for posting the topic or group that is trying to discuss the taboo topic in a mature manner?

On the other end of the spectrum, a user starts a thread on "basket weaving" as a topic or starts a group on "watching sunsets" but they are suspected of being a "swinger." They're a member of a group that is believed to be for swingers or their "friends" are suspected to be swingers. Would that user / topic be flagged even though it is a non-taboo topic that is posted by a user who is presumed to be taboo?

This topic was edited
RE:

For example, a user starts a forum topic or group on "erections" and clearly states that as a young person or newbie they're concerned about having an erection in a nudist setting and looking for advice on how to control the situation. Would that topic / user be flagged for posting the topic or group that is trying to discuss the taboo topic in a mature manner?
Since that is the long-acknowledged #1 question of nudist newcomers, and since the site presently has no search function, if the question appears to be a sincere attempt to learn or be reassured, it will not be flagged. Some chronic gripers might bitch about the questions "Aw SHITE! Another boner thread!" but true nudists understand it and are helpful.
On the other end of the spectrum, a user starts a thread on "basket weaving" as a topic or starts a group on "watching sunsets" but they are suspected of being a "swinger." They're a member of a group that is believed to be for swingers or their "friends" are suspected to be swingers. Would that user / topic be flagged even though it is a non-taboo topic that is posted by a user who is presumed to be taboo?
Only clearly sexual topics come under scrutiny. "I enjoy standing in my bedroom window masturbating!" is a guaranteed flag. A legitimate thread or group is acceptable no matter who starts it.
Is there a particular instance in mind?

Thank you very much for your response.

Yes, I totally agree that there are SOME topics that diserver scrutiny. ("Masturbation" being one of them. LOL) But I still wonder if there are topics than no matter how maturely they are discussed would get flagged by some members of TrueNudists.

I don't have any particular instances in mind, though I have noticed there are some groups that appear to have been recreated or the creator indicates in the group description that they're confused as to why the previous group was deleted. Which also begs the question if the flaggers ever have a dialogue with those who create groups / topics that are borderline questionable. (I'd agree that something like "People who like erections" is not an appropriate for TrueNudists but "How to deal with an accidental erection" might be an appropriate topic, particular for newbies or younger nudists.)

My personal opinion is that while nudism isn't ABOUT sex that nudists aren't asexual. And the more we try to squash the misinformed perception by textiles that nudism has no sexual contentthe more it feeds the perception that we're hiding something that isn't 100% true.

There are plenty of people who can discuss otherwise "adult" topics in a mature manner and still keep the dialogue PG-13 appropriate. Further, as a diverse community that even spans multiple countries on this site, there will be topics that not everyone is interested in or comfortable with. But attempting to keep the environment squeaky clean of topics that some people won't find objectionable only creates an envionment were only a small percentage of the population is willing to put forth the effort to engage in conversaton for fear of attack.

This post was edited
RE:

Well you can maturely discuss the fundamentals of masturbating in front of ones bedroom window but it still doesn't make it a proper discussion for TN. lol!

I agree with Spark, its mostly how you say it and the choice of words that are used.

But no, people don't generally go around flagging a legitimate topic created by a user who may have made a perverse group or has some questionable photos. I hope that people only flag the issues because following someone around and flagging everything they post because of one time they p'ed you off could get you banned instead.

This post was edited
RE:

After 7 months this should have been a 'lost' thread but lets keep it going. Huh?

This post was edited