Middle Ga area

Anyone here from the Middle Ga area who would like to hang out nude. Looking for like minded people . I don t know of any places around here in the middle Ga area for nude fun. Do you? Looking for some areas near by without having to drive to north Ga.

This topic was edited
RE:Middle Ga area

I used to live in Milledgeville, and would drive into Putnam County and Eatonton, to the Dennis Station boat ramp of Lake Sinclair. It's so remote, and so difficult to access, that I would usually be able to skinny dip without any problems. A large parking lot gives you an opportunity to watch for incoming vehicles, and the nearest other dock is about 800 feet to your left. Other than that, the closest people are either going to be on the lake on their boats, or the houses on the shore more than one mile away.

I would also drive to that same area...wish I could remember the trail...but there is a gas station just off the bridge across from the lake. You can drive down right to the edge of the lake, see where people have gone in and made fires and stayed overnight. You could potentially park your car at that gas station and walk across the street.

There's a trail there that leads into the woods and follows the lake edge. I walked it nude several times.

This post was edited