Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
RE Hi New in the Group
Just wanted to say Hi and I just joined the site and this group because I would love to meet new female friends here and I haven't got any photos uploaded yet oh its funny but I am a frelance photographer but csnt take selfies because I cnt seem to get past the turns me on part trying to take them but maybe some female advise darn it but my email is cletisw3@gmail.com hope to hear from lots of babes get me motivated hey Bush Babes do that
This topic was edited
No replies yet.



