Volleyball weekend. of Oct. 5th

Just saw where there is a clothing optional volleyball tourney at the cove Oct. 6 and 7th. For tent campers like me the cost would be $30 for the entire weekend Friday - Sunday including the camping. Normally $60 per night. Did this for the first time last year and had a blast. First time really even playing volleyball. I may be moving my "need a fix" date to that weekend. You do have to play in the tourney but you don't have to be good.

This topic was edited
RE:Volleyball weekend. of Oct. 5th

Wife and I are here this weekend, we didn't know about the volleyball tournament until we saw the signs here. We won't be playing, but will likely stop by to watch the fun.

This post was edited

My son decided to come home from college this weekend at the last minute so am not able to participate this year. I bet it's a beautiful day there. ENJOY!

This post was edited

Durned kids, spoil everything! :)
It was very nice there that weekend, sorry you missed it.
We only caught bits and pieces of the volleyball tourney as we walked by from point a to point b (or just walking for the sake of walking). Most of the players were in their 20's, so not the usual crowd for CC - and most of them obviously not nudist as they kept all or most of their clothes on, with a few exceptions.
There was a film crew from Germany (I think) there that weekend, filming for a TV show in their county. Showing the 20-somethings having a good time playing volleyball, while making for good TV, isn't exactly showing a 'normal' day at CC.
They also filmed at the pool and Cheeks, so they got more of the usual crowd there - all though still with a stronger mix of younger folk due to the volleyballers hanging out at the pool. (They filmed at the pool before the tourney started for the day).
All in all, it was the usual good time.

This post was edited

Durned kids, spoil everything! :)It was very nice there that weekend, sorry you missed it.We only caught bits and pieces of the volleyball tourney as we walked by from point a to point b (or just walking for the sake of walking). Most of the players were in their 20's, so not the usual crowd for CC - and most of them obviously not nudist as they kept all or most of their clothes on, with a few exceptions.There was a film crew from Germany (I think) there that weekend, filming for a TV show in their county. Showing the 20-somethings having a good time playing volleyball, while making for good TV, isn't exactly showing a 'normal' day at CC.They also filmed at the pool and Cheeks, so they got more of the usual crowd there - all though still with a stronger mix of younger folk due to the volleyballers hanging out at the pool. (They filmed at the pool before the tourney started for the day).All in all, it was the usual good time.

The German film crew was there the last time I went to the Volleyball which i think was last year. Or maybe it was when I was there in May. They wanted to film me and another guy playing golf but I opted out. That's too bad about the volleyball players. Most were nude when I played although almost all of them were much younger than I. I asked them which came first. The volleyball or the nudism and they all said volleyball. They do a circuit it seems and this was just one of the stops. Still it was a fun time. I will try and do it again.

This post was edited