New nudist in Atlanta

I'm a college student in Atlanta and recently started practicing nudism in my room. I'm looking to take the plunge into the nudist community and social nudism (though the second part is harder for me since I don't have a car). Hoping to get out there as soon as I can get a chance!

This topic was edited
RE:New nudist in Atlanta

You may want to try JeJu Sauna. I took a Lyft there from downtown Atlanta when I was there. It cost me $37 with a $10 tip. You will only be nude with men but its a good start.

This post was edited
RE:New nudist in Atlanta

(though the second part is harder for me since I don't have a car).!

When you get the means to get a vehicle I would suggest/recommend a pick-up truck. They are a much more useful vehicle than a car. Anything you can do with a car, you can do with a pick-up, but not everything you can do with a truck can be done with a car. Try hauling a full size refrigerator upright with a car, not gonna happen. There are many other things that can be done with them, this is just one example. I have a car, but I dropped the insurance and tags on it several years ago since I have two trucks I can drive. I have a full size Chevy 3/4 ton for large and/or heavy loads if I need it and a Toyota Tacoma for general commuting, light hauling and stuff. I also have two motorcycles, too, just to haul me and a friend around with.

This post was edited