RE:Gardening in the nude

I have done most of my gardening nude for years. There's no better way to do it.

This post was edited

I used to mow the lawn in the nude, but moved and now have nothing but rocks in my AZ backyard

This post was edited

One of the most connected feelings for me is gardening in the nude. My previous home was in the woods on acreage. I had planted border areas with areca palms which formed a dense hedge. I could work nude in my flowers without being seen by anyone. Even if a car pulled into the driveway, I was protected from view and could slip on shorts. A feeling of one with nature is wonderful.

This post was edited

Cut the small patch of grass inside the privacy fence nude today.
It's only a fraction of the yard, but still felt better doing it nude!

This post was edited

Gardening and landscaping is one of my favorite pass times. I've always done it nude as long as I can't be seen from public view. My last two houses we had to plant screenings to increase the privacy but this last house we bought one that provided the privacy needed. Now no worries, sure is nice to have the freedom to do so in the summer heat.

This post was edited

In my last address, my neighbour was on holiday and ma mother had gone away for a week as well and she kept on at me to mow the grass. As we lived in a semi-detached the other part of that semi was the neighbour who was away and was the only people who could see in to my garden from their upstairs window and one section of low fence. It was sunny so I decided to mow the lawn and thought I'd do it naked as no one could see and it was a nice feeling being free of clothes in the garden without the worry of others seeing.
A while later when my mum was staying at my sister's house I heard the boys next door making a lot of noise and I looked out and they were both running naked around their garden and their mum was facedown on a sun lounger with her bikini top strap undone. The boys had water pistols and kept splashing their mum, who would raise up and tell them off and I also got a little glimpse as a result/ I thought back to mowing the lawn naked a few months back, as I knew no one was coming around the house and the only other people who would maybe see me would be next door. So as I was already naked in the house, I went outside and got the mower out the shed and started cutting the grass. Eventually I heard some sniggering and heard the boys other ask them what they are sniggering at and I heard one of them say that I was cutting the grass and didn't have any clothes on. She came to low part of the fence to look and saw me walking up and down pushing the mower totally naked. She made a quirk about not getting too close to the blades and when I looked over she was standing there topless, I'd never seen her in her garden topless before, I don't know if she felt comfortable being topless because I was naked or she just forgotten to put her bikini top back on. We chatted for 10 mins or so that way until one of the boys said their dad was home, to which she quickly went and put her top on. I went naked in the garden often after that (only if my mother was away) as I didn't think the neighbour minded so there wouldn't be a problem.

This post was edited