RE:Halloween Costume? In the Nude???? :)

Personally I hate the Halloween Costume thingy but my wife loves doing it so I am in a "Yes Dear" mode with the best smile I can manufacture. This is at our Club every year and I did once see a couple come with no costume, nude saying they were streakers. It looked pretty dumb in my opinion.

This post was edited

I agree with you Rockdad. I don't get into the costume thing. When I go somewhere to be nude, I like to stay that way. I may to the body paint thing this year, just to do something.

This post was edited

We've not partaken in a Club/Resort Halloween Costume Party but we have attended a couple of costume theme parties; Mardi Gras! We bought masks. My wife did up her hair with feathers, wore a feather boa and some body glitter. I wore the mask, a hat, some beads, which I gave away quite quickly to all the women that were showing their boobs! hahahahaha

They were quite fun but in all honesty, the "costumes" didn't last long, nor did the masks, hats or beads. Within an hour or so, everyone was naked. My wife still had her feathers in her hair and the glitter, which I had all over my body... and face! :DDDDD

This post was edited

When we were in our rookie year at the Club we got dusted with glitter at some Dance party by some lucky go happy person. We did not know to shower off outside at the Bathhouse or at the Pool we showered off in our Camper. For the next year we were finding and cleaning glitter up in the Camper. Someone breaks glitter out after that you will find us at the opposite end of wherever.

This post was edited

I have my body painted. Others do the same and you are still technically nude.

This post was edited

At a nude Halloween party I've seen body paint, masks, capes, hats, etc... People can be pretty creative

This post was edited

You could always go as Adam after the fall.

This post was edited

Lady Godiva with Lord Godiva brought round to her way of thinking.

Did your versions of either of them have hair long enough cover anything?

This post was edited