New enlarged photos not optimized for mobile

Has anyone else accessing the site from a mobile phone noticed that when you enlarge a photo since the site was updated that some photos either enlarge too big for the screen or enlarge with the picture off centre?

It means the photo opens with parts of the image cut off.

I'd be interested to know if this is just happening to me or if others are experiencing it.

I'm using Chrome on a Moto G5 which has a 1080p screen.

I just didn't want to notify the site of a bug if it is my cell that is at fault but it did not do this before the site's picture system got updated last week.

This topic was edited
RE:New enlarged photos not optimized for mobile

Has anyone else accessing the site from a mobile phone noticed that when you enlarge a photo since the site was updated that some photos either enlarge too big for the screen or enlarge with the picture off centre?It means the photo opens with parts of the image cut off.I'd be interested to know if this is just happening to me or if others are experiencing it.I'm using Chrome on a Moto G5 which has a 1080p screen.I just didn't want to notify the site of a bug if it is my cell that is at fault but it did not do this before the site's picture system got updated last week.

It does the same on my laptop, so it is not just a cell phone thing. But you can drag the picture around to see the other parts of it.

This post was edited