Naked meditation

As spiritual practices go I find clothes free mindful meditation an exceptional option especially in nature

This topic was edited
RE:Naked meditation

Yes, it's wonderful when you have the time and place to meditate nude.

This post was edited

It's nice when it's summer, and you can relax in the garden, listening to the birds; where I live, however, it can be noisy, with cars, and building work going on around the houses. So, sometimes I listen to music on my i-pod, or when I'm in the mood, open my studio door and play some rock'n'roll on my 1960 jukebox!
Now, when it comes to meditation, I lie on my bed, naked, and focus on...nothing. I can quickly switch off and drift away to my 'Eden,' my personal Paradise, a South Sea island, where time stands still. I can create my own music in my head. Of course I can only do this when I have the house to myself.
You can create your own Eden in your mind, just use your imagination.

This post was edited

Right outside our patio door there is an ornamental bird bath, near a thorny tree. We have bird feeders in the tree, so there are always lots of birds feeding and bathing; great fun to watch, even when we are inside. I love to sunbathe on the small lawn, listening to the birds, as I drift away...(when it's quiet).

This post was edited

Well said Mike!

This post was edited