RE:I'm nolonger concerned about going public

I went nude last year for the first time at Playalinda Bch. I'm a big guy but lost over a hundred pounds. I had some health issues the previous year and was naked and afraid in six different hospitals. That gave me the courage to try the natural life. After five minutes at the beach it became the most natural thing. The people were so welcoming no body shaming etc.. I spent the last winter at the beach three months naked got a great tan, meet super people and plan on doing it all again starting in Jan. Being from the North I wish there were ore nude places here.

This post was edited
RE:I'm concerned about going public

Being naked is a feeling of being unfettered, free. Being naked outdoors adds a dimension to the freedom but in traditional environments it adds danger and daring but outdoor nudity in public on a beach or a resort is freedom without repercussions. For me, although hardly an Adonis, to be seen naked adds a bit of a thrill to it all. Im hooked on nudity, have been for years and Im perfectly comfortable and natural in public naked.

This post was edited