RE:New members and topics killing site

I dont mind reading someones posted opinion on any subject even if I disagree with it.

Forums are all about debate.

But it has to make some sort of sense. Ive been reading a lot of badly written jibberish lately.

This post was edited

Keep her out of the kitchen when you're cooking. Let her in when it's time for her to wash the pots and pans, whilst you relax with a cool beer.

Let me tell you MOW, She has no desire to be around me when I'm in the kitchen.
I use every inch of counter space and every Pan in the cupboard !
I do clean up After myself somewhat, just out of mutual respect after all it is her kitchen and she knows it!
It keeps the natural balance of life in order!

This post was edited

I dont mind reading someones posted opinion on any subject even if I disagree with it.Forums are all about debate.But it has to make some sort of sense. Ive been reading a lot of badly written jibberish lately.

I find it's much more fun to post stuff when I'm inebriated! It's kind of like that Box of chocolates!

This post was edited

I dont mind reading someones posted opinion on any subject even if I disagree with it.Forums are all about debate.But it has to make some sort of sense. Ive been reading a lot of badly written jibberish lately.

Exactly my point. I agree with everything you said here. The gibberish is gibberish in itself in a single post, replying to one's self, and attacking a longstanding respected member that people may not always agree with but I feel is still respected for well written responses.

This post was edited

I've been reading posts on here for a year now, some are fun, some are stimulating, some offer a little friction and some are downright rude and uncalled for!
Sometimes I think we just need to absorb the ebb and flow a little bit more not be so quick to judge !
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

This post was edited

I get mad at my wife for using the jelly knife in the peanut butter but I would never threaten to kick her out of the kitchen for it. Some things you just work through.Lee

That is a capitol offense in my house. (Not Really, but I do hate it when I find peanut butter in my jelly jar)

This post was edited