Looking for a special Brief

Hi folks,

Can you recommend me swimming briefs for men which are made of a thin almost second-skin fabric? The package should be visible especially when wet but the briefs should not be sheer. I want to show off a "visible penis line". I'm rather looking for one-layered briefs without padding or inlay. Hope you have some recommendations.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for a special Brief

Try joe snyder gear

This post was edited

Try kiniki.com tan thru suits. The micro style and smaller don't have a lining. The lining in those with one is so thin as to not be there at all.

This post was edited

thanks for the recommendations so far! keep them coming :))

This post was edited

Cooltan brand. They are a company from California. They have tan thru clothing. Its the closest thing to being naked I found.

This post was edited

Aussiebum's nylon briefs, especially if you get a light color.

This post was edited

I like N2N body wear for unlined swim briefs and thongs. There is also a custom designer called muscleskins where you pick your style and give measurements for the amount of coverage, size pouch etc. Very good product. I see you are in Europe, both companies are US.

This post was edited

Try a pair of white aussiebum wj 1.5 loose. There all 100% nylon. There very see thru when wet.

This post was edited

Try Kiniki transparent underwear. It is totally suitable for swimming - I have used them myself.
Look at https://www.kiniki.com/collections/mens/transparent

Edited to add:
When dry the black ones are more transparent than the white ones - I don't know why.

This post was edited

Try tan thru swimming suits. Due to their drawing patterns, they are not actually see thru when worn albeit if u look them against the light they have rather large holes. I use Kiniki that are cheaper than Cooltan.

This post was edited

I have a pair of Kyle briefs that are mostly opaque when dry. I've worn them when clothing was "required" and definitely got a lot of looks. I have a tattoo on my dick and you can see a slight image of the tattoo when they are dry. When they get wet they are very transparent!

This post was edited