RE:How should you properly greet other nudists.

These two gents have a good outlook on things, after all, we are only human. And, as nudists, what do we have to hide? Smile, say hello, be polite. If you must look, just like any other time, try not to stare.

This post was edited

I just say a friendly "Hello".

This post was edited

All Ya All are takin this way too serious. I've been a nudist for almost 60 years. Been to many nudist camps, resorts and beaches. The past 1/4 century I've been livin full time at a nudist resort. Neither me nor the ex wife or several ex girlfriends has ever felt uncomfortable when someone looked us over from head toe while we were naked. Had a few giggles, smiling nods, one woman walking towards me on a hiking trail actually reached out, took hold of "IT" shook it and said, "Pleased to meet you." and walked on. It ain't no big deal. Look - Don't look. What's the harm?PS. The "All Ya All" is a joke. I'm from New Jersey. Tryin to lighten the mood.

QUOTE: "Had a few giggles, smiling nods, one woman walking towards me on a hiking trail actually reached out, took hold of "IT" shook it and said, "Pleased to meet you." and walked on. "

Now that kind of greeting sounds like fun. Hope you saw more of her.

This post was edited

Clothed or not, I always greet everyone the same.

This post was edited