naturist meet at Goa

Hello Everyone,

We are exploring the possibility of having a meetup in Goa ( India ) over 16th and 17th Feb 2019. We have 3-4 participants who have shown initial interest and at this point of time , the request is to keep it clothing optional as some of them are first timers. We would be meeting at a private location (villa/ secluded location) and not any hotel .

Interested people may please inbox me here . At this point of time , we have equal gender participation. Travel costs would have to be borne separately but food expenses would be decided based on number of confirmed participants .

At the venue, no camera will be allowed. All camera phones will be having a sticker over the camera.

Cheers

This topic was edited
RE:naturist meet at Goa

Great initiative. Thanks!
Working on my schedule to keep those days free for joining the Goa Meet.

This post was edited

Airbnbs are a good option. Especially away from crowded beaches.

This post was edited

I will join you guys I can recommend good villas..or service apartments.. Yes strictly no cameras..

This post was edited

I would definitely join. Please count me in.. Let me also know if I could help in someway with organising

This post was edited

I'm IN

This post was edited

Hi,

Even though we are a couple, only me (M) would be mostly free to take part in this meet. Would that be okay?

Nudeinsea

This post was edited

Hi. I wish to join the meet.

This post was edited

Would liketo join a social gathering like this one. I had one meet in Thailand but never in India.

This post was edited

Please count me in. I follow nudism values n rules by heart. My couple friends would love to participate

This post was edited

I am willing join the meet. please keep me posted. :-)

This post was edited