RE:Love hanging ing naked Having morning coffee

Little Rainey but enjoying a coffee on my back porch nude, a great way to start a sunday

This post was edited

I keep going to the front porch. But its still a little cool. Oh I want to, but coffee can only warm so much. Jim

This post was edited

Early morning coffee with a friend is always enjoyable. I can be available as early as 3am. My covered patio has soft seating or even soaking in the spa works also. Just have to convince a few friends to drive to this side of town.

This post was edited

The coffee is brewing as I read this thread. I'm ooking forward to rolling out of bed and pouring a cup. But a few more weeks before taking it to the patio. May 7 and it's 26 degrees out there!

This post was edited

I usually have my double shot latte nude in front of the computer. I would love to sit naked on the patio and enjoy it but not enough privacy with people going by walking their dogs.

This post was edited

I love to hang out nude drinking coffee. I sometimes walk outside in the front yard not caring who drives by. They should legalize nudity like they do marijuana. Lol

This post was edited

On the weekends , I always spend naked mornings with coffee, the news paper and the TV news.

This post was edited

Always nude coffee in the morning, strong and black. Sometimes on the back deck, sometimes in the recliner perusing TN on my iPad. The second cup is the same.

This post was edited

I can't even imagine having my morning coffee not being naked, and preferably on cam chatting with all the other wonderful naked men I've met over the past 20 yrs of webcamming in the mornings while enjoying that first cup or two of the day.
We're FINALLY about warm enough up here that I can go outdoors out back or at least in the screenhouse, too! haha I love Wisconsin, but it is NOT nude-friendly most of the year!

This post was edited

What a way to start your day!

This post was edited