Serious Sane Bromance (USA)

Hey Guys,
I'm a nice , level headed, educated, financially stable, down to earth, easygoing and chill dude. I am in Missouri but love to travel and looking for a true bromance with another buddy.
Should be noted that I am looking for a friend that is interested in the great outdoors for adventure - camping, hiking, hot springs, swimming, fishing, kayaking.
Hate the word Bromance - but it is what it is... if you are serious, enjoy the same activities (above), able to travel to adventure/road trip, financially stable and mentally stable - hit me up for some conversation.
PLEASE no sex posting.
PLEASE no couples.
PLEASE no ONE LINER conversation - that will not cut it for sure.
Open to all dudes that are yearning for the same kind of bro.
Thanks guys!

https://www.truenudists.com/user/matguy7071/

This topic was edited
RE:Serious Sane Bromance (USA)

Hi fella - For many of us (and before someone jumps in here to argue, not "all" of us) , a bromance involves a best bud... someone who will always have your back. As you've suggested in your example, ..someone who can hike, and camp, and fish etc. However often there is the time where 2 bros will sexually help each other out. Sure... they may be gay bros OR they could be str8 bros that allow that little bit of sexual curiosity that they keep hidden and would never tell a soul, to unveal for one person and one person only - their best "bro".
I'm not advertising myself as what you're looking for bc I'm not outdoorsy enough for you from the way you described it, but I was curious and hopeful when I saw your topic about bromance.. :)

This post was edited

Mapjock, that was the most idiotic and ignorant response I could have imagined. The guy is looking for a genuine friend and companion and specifically included nothing sexual. You just had to take it there and I cant imagine why?

This post was edited

Alfmartinez11...

Thanks man. That message was very much *why* I posted what I did. The responses I have had on a platonic nudist (not sexual) website are very disappointing so far. Everyone of them so far leaded this way. It is depressing. Thanks for making that response too.

Bud

This post was edited

I can relate to what you're looking for. I've been seeking the same.

This post was edited

Your Tumblr is one of the most amazing sites I have seen. Are you the photographer?

This post was edited