Bromance SP

what is bromance for you ...

what bromance is for you ... how does it manifest itself, what is sought, what is done .... I would like, together with you, to understand more.

Cyber BRO?

Looking for a "LTR" (real cyber riendship) with a Bro (Str8, Bi, Gay, Curious, nule, etc) confidence and many hobbies to talk too

Latest Post???
by felixsoutham 
Open-minded bro in Los Angeles, California?

Looking to connect to cool guys around my age ... would be nice to hang out, work out ... hit me up!

Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Who knows, maybe a bromance or two will trace its origin back to this bonfire. Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male...

what is a bromance to you?

I guess bromance is subjective. For me, it doesnt need to.be sexual but I think it involves at least some level of physical intimacy. Personally, I cant have a bromance with just anyone. I have to feel emotionally and physically connected. Bromance...

So Paulo- BR

Ola, sou novo na pratica de nudismo e procuro um parceiro fmz pra pratica e companheirismo.... Tendo em vista que tive poucas experincias, gostaria de encontrar alguem pra conversar, curtir, viajar Sou de Sao Paulo, Brasil e seria interessante...

GRUPO CHAT BROMANCE SP

Amigos, tivemos uma iniciativa de propor pessoas interessadas de Bromance em SP aqui no forum - mas acaba sendo um ambiente limitado - bora para outras plataformas que permitem a gente conversar com mais facilidade? Com a polemica recente do...

Latest Post
by  
Sleepless In Freeport

I looking for a bromace brother that can hear me, I live alone and I have no one to be naked with. yes I am a Christian but I need a bromace brother to be around.

looking for a pal in SoCal

hey Im 26, and live in souther California. Im pretty adventurous, like having drinks and playing board games. I have not hungout with anyone nudes before but Id love for that to change.. I swear theres more about me but thats for you to hit me up...

Latest Post
by  
Skype for younger bros

Hey brothers, anyone keen to Skype? Im looking to make more friends around my age (under 45), and Skype seems to be the best place!