- Happy Nude Year's Eve! Share your plans or if you don 't have any, consider inviting nudist friends over to ring in the nude year with nothing on! say good bye to 2020 and clothing!
- Nudeguyokcjoined a group
- Naked Guycations
Guycations - guys vacation Group for those who go nude while on bro vacations
- I went to the most awesome 80s club last weekend. First the DJ, played Jump by Van Halen, So was jumping all over the place. Then he played Walk Like an Egyptian by the Bangles, So I did! I was a hieroglyphic in motion. Then he played Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners.................... So much for following the rules - She pressed charges and I got banned from the club.
- Nudeguyokcjoined a group
- locker room bonding
Many people enjoy hanging out in locker rooms bonding with others of same sex, this page is for you
- There must be some. I have Tulsa friends I can never see. Friend them and invite them her for nude game night.
- That would be nice. Oaklake is too expensive. You could stay at a hotel for less. If I had a few acres I would do it.
I'm here to meet local people from the Oklahoma City area to have in person nude recreation events. If you live in the state and don't mind driving from out of town that is fine too, but let me know so I won't refuse your friend request.
That being said, I like the freedom and innocence of nude recreation. The way it allows people to be comfortable with their bodies and relax around others. I've always found that nudity helps people be more sure of themselves and confident around others.
About me: I'm non smoking, no drugs or alcohol, and vegetarian. I've been an at home nudist for a long time, I do massage and have my own table. I do out call and come to your house. I am planning on converting my guest bedroom into a massage room.
I also enjoy teaching yoga and Tai Chi. I am always looking for opportunities to get nude yoga and Tai Chi classes going.
My goal is to build a pool and deck where I can throw regular pool party/ cook out events in the Oklahoma City area. There are a lot of fellow nudists in the OKC area, but not a lot of events. I've started a local group for OKC skinny dippers. Check it out and join! The more the merrier.
Ideally I would like to host events year round. Would be great to have a place to do nude yoga and massage year round. Maybe Russian style Banya spa days in the winter. Anyway, those are my dreams!
What are some activities you enjoy? Pot lucks, game night, Super bowl parties, movie nights? It's all good!
PRIVACY WARNING NOTICE: Any institutions or persons using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.
Nudeguyokc - 56
- 5' 9"
- Oklahoma City
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Self employed - Yoga, Tai Chi, and Massage
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Looking for local Oklahoma City area nudist friends of all ages. Nudity includes men, women, and families, and all are welcome in my book!I'm interested in being friends with men and women in the OKC area so we can meet in person for indoor/outdoor year round nude recreation.
I like action adventure movies, writing, swimming, sun and outdoor activities, indoor steam rooms and sauna, good friends and good food!
80s movies like Heavy Metal and Flash Gordon, Comedy movies with Saturday Night Live Alumni. All James Bond movies, and Marvel films too.
80s rock rules! I like Journey, Styx, Queen, Foreigner, and even some of the new wave groups like Devo and Pet Shop Boys (in moderation)
I always think of people who moved the world forward when I think of heroes. People like scientists who developed vaccines like Salk who helped eliminate polio. Astronauts who explored outer space, the great inventors like Edison and Bell who brought us the telephone and the light bulb. Most of all, our military heroes who protect my freedom!