Getting funny texts from drunks that shouldn't have been sent?

Has anyone had someone text you when they are drunk and say thinks they probably shouldn't or wouldn't have if not drunk? Maybe you sent one that you shouldn't have? My wife got one from a client the other day and it was hilarious!

This topic was edited
RE:Getting funny texts from drunks that shouldn't have been sent?

I bought new shoes last week.

This post was edited
RE:Getting funny texts from drunks that shouldn't have been sent?

Has anyone had someone text you when they are drunk and say thinks they probably shouldn't or wouldn't have if not drunk? Maybe you sent one that you shouldn't have? My wife got one from a client the other day and it was hilarious!

We have close nudist friends that live out of state. Both of them are still working and he travels a bit for his job. When he's gone, she get lonely and will drunk call us. She's a huge Chardonnay lover and tries them all. We know when the phone rings at around 9pm, it's her! She's a nice drunk and sometimes gets too philosophical and talks religion too much but most times, my wife talks with her! When I talk to her it's all surface stuff and asking when we're gonna all get naked together again! :DDD

We're not much into texting except between our girls and grandkids... and that's minimal.

This post was edited