Hey Dudes & Dudettes

It's me Dave, man. I just realized I'm getting up there in age. Looking a lot like my dear departed dad. Man, getting old sucks.

This topic was edited
RE:Hey Dudes & Dudettes

It's me Dave, man. I just realized I'm getting up there in age. Looking a lot like my dear departed dad. Man, getting old sucks.

But it beats the alternative!

This post was edited

Sometimes, but it has its moments.

This post was edited

Yes, getting old sucks, I just read an article in the paper today, it's author writes "Despite having many friends in their 70's, 80's and 90's, I've been far too slow to realize that how we respond to aging is a choice made in the mind, not in the gym. . . "
Something to chew on.

This post was edited

Yes, but the gym helps. Or at least staying active.

This post was edited

On the other extreme, I read somewhere recently that with people living and being active longer, middle age now lasts until 80 and you should ot be considered old until you reach that age.

This post was edited

Minimalist---I would not be concerned...I think it is human nature that we see ourselves as younger that we physically are. At 71 I still feel and think I am closer to 50! So I continue to enjoy life and put 'age' in a "junk" box.

This post was edited

Ah you youngsters, mostly young enough to be my sons. With real old age we throw out our cares and worries about what others think of us. It's like a second childhood - such fun. So look forward to getting (really) old disgracefully.

This post was edited

I'm finally at the stage where I can say I'm not a dirty old man, I'm a sexy senior citizen!

This post was edited

It's only the body that grows old. Forever Young in Spirit and Mind.

This post was edited

As Clint Eastwood said,' Don't let the old man in".

This post was edited