Does anyone have any words of advice for someone that is new to the world on nudism? I havent really explored nudism at all and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie

only do what you're comfortable with but you'll find that gradually expand and where possible meet up with folks to ask questions and explore

This post was edited

Welcome. Just be relaxed and make friends, if you can attend a nudist resort or group to get more comfortable. Good way to start being nude

Does anyone have any words of advice for someone that is new to the world on nudism? I havent really explored nudism at all and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

This post was edited

This is the easiest thing in the world to get involved in. Two easy steps:

1. Take off your clothes.
2. Get on with your life.

Simple!

Don't think too much, just get rid of your clothes when able and go about your normal business. It's really that simple. Some people try to over-complicate everything, so most of what you read here and in other forums is from those people.

This post was edited

I'm a newbie as well but have been looking into into nudism awhile a few years now but the closet place u are aloud to is for couples I was in a relationship for a 7 years and just now a month or so single and want to go to the retreat that's close I'm a straight guy so if a lady that lives around southern Ohio and would like to go please get ahold of me I'm ready and is looking forward to. Not trying to jump straight into a relationship but would like to hangout and try nudism for the first time. And I must say this is by far the best truenudist site I have ever found.

This post was edited

Sometimes true happiness is not found in the nearest or most convenient place. Expand your search to a nudist venue that will accept single men. But beware, there are a lot of places where if you say "single men", they think you mean homosexuals. Avoid those places like the plague! When we were in our late 20's, the wife and I went on a trip across a few states staying at nothing but nude resorts along the way. One club was advertised as accepting of singles and 'others'. Once we got there and checked in, we discovered that they catered more to the homosexual and swinger crowds (they called it "alternative lifestyles". It was disgusting!! We couldn't leave that place fast enough. Some guy even tried to pick up on me. Visitor beware...

This post was edited

yeah just relax, get naked, and keep relaxing or doing whatever youre doing..you get used to it and it becomes more natural..the most natural thing..good luck

This post was edited

Be comfortable in your skin and take into consideration that everyone is naked also; and you'll be fine.

This post was edited