Photoshop Fun

Sorry. I can't get photos to upload by either method I've tried so far. Maybe I have to wait for approval?
Well, Ctrl,v did nothing and right click paste did nothing, but if instead of copy image I clicked on copy image location, then add that url into the dialogue that appears when you click the "Insert/edit image" button at top of message pane, that worked. Wndows 7 for what it's worth. So here they are...

This topic was edited
RE: Photoshop Fun-loading to this group.

Sorry. I can't get photos to upload by either method I've tried so far. Maybe I have to wait for approval?
I see that you have successfully loaded photos into your profile. By following the these instructions, you should be able to load them, here, in Group.
I found it pretty simple to do. As macnude suggests, on the My Account page I went to EDIT MYand Pictures. Below the photo I wished to use I clicked on "View Comments", I clicked on the photo and a large version came up. I then RIGHT CLICKED (i.e., click your mouse on the opposite side from where you normally click) on the large photo, a dialogue box came up, I clicked"Copy". I then went back to the Group Forum,I was then able to paste the photo into the Group Forum message box here by just placing my curser and "Control V".You can already have text in the Forum message box, or you can add it after placing the photo, or by clicking on EDIT. If you change your mind about a photo afterwards, click on EDIT, place your curser over the photo, click, and press delete on your keyboard.This works on mine, but since computers differ, you may need to experiment a bit.Easy upload on the MacUpload photo to profile...My account-edit pictures...Click view comments...Click photo. Large photo will come up......Select...Copy, once copied photo may be deleted from profile if you wish...Paste directly into text box...Caution!It should be noted that once a photo has been uploaded in the Group or Forum, copy protection has been lost and easily copied by anyone.

This post was edited
More fun

Here is another...

This post was edited
RE: More fun

Hi,
I'm very happy that you found a way to upload and share these very creative works.

This post was edited

Thanks guys. you're inspiring me to play more. These were photos I had taken first, then wondered what I could do with them once I opened them in photoshop. A spontaneous creative playing, somethings work, somethings don't.

This post was edited
Simple but effective

Had some time on my hands...

This post was edited
More fun

Feeling a little psychodelic

3 at a time

This post was edited

Were you really twirling 3 hula hoops or was that Photoshop that put in the hula hoops?

This post was edited

I was twirling one hoop and "cloned" the other two.

This post was edited
RE: More fun-hoops

I was twirling one hoop and "cloned" the other two.
Nice job! You had me believing it.

This post was edited

Very talented ;-)

Seconded, what you've done with photoshop, especially the hula hoops! I bought one a couple of years ago, thought I'd use it as a way to stay in shape--didn't last very long, the hula hoop has been in the basement ever since. Probably photoshop is the only way you'd get me to "use" one. LOL

Hey Lucas, try hooping to music. Makes it more like dance. It can be a great work out.

This post was edited