RE:Nude Bucket List

To go on a nude cruise and nude camping/hiking.

This post was edited

Participating in a WNBR

This post was edited

I completed just recently one of my top nude list to dos, be nude in snow...

That's one of the things I want to do!

This post was edited

To explore the green areas and Mountains in the nude!

This post was edited

Spend a full week nude!

This post was edited

My bucket list keeps growing each time I look at someones profile but I've got a nice completed bucket list on profile. For the last two years I've gone back an recapped with I did nude that year, and 2018 was more than I'd ever imaging I'd be doing nude. From getting nude at 4 different beaches on each coast of USA, to nude yoga in several different cities, driving nude, taking place in 7 nude 5K runs and winning overall time/points in age group for the state was amazing and surprizing but tops of the list, nude in snow! Hopefully 2019 will be as exciting and new nude places, I know of two that will be new already as they are planned with other TN friends. That's also an added plus, meeting and hanging nude with individuals from TN, always appreciative of those that make time for a wonderful time together!

This post was edited

This was mine:
From H & E (# = done it)
Skinny-Dip #
Pose Nude - for life class or photo soc.
Visit a Sauna #
Get Sponsored (# Bare all for Polar Bears)
Be Flexible naked yoga #
Get Sporty (# boules) (# crazy golf)
Book a naturist Holiday #
Set Sail (# small yacht) (# nude cruise)
Splash out body painting #
Walk Tall a long naked walk #
Personal
Be tied naked to railings, lamp post in a public place.
Naked in Mc Donalds (# drive through)
Naked drive in open top car
Go to a nude party#
Be naked in a textile bar#
Do the WNBR on a child's scooter
Have my photo published#

This post was edited

Probably a nude cruise would top the list. Or being nude for a whole week or so. Sailing nude is another. Another is going to every nude beach and resort in Florida. What I call a nude Land cruise.

This post was edited

I already spend 9 days entirely naked at Roseland Resort once a year, I scratched that one off my bucket list. Another thing on my list I would love to do is my WNBR when it comes to Columbus this summer, I just bought a bike and I'm ready to ride. I know this last one is far fetched, but I would love to live in a clothes free society where it is our choice to be dressed or not.

This post was edited

I already spend 9 days entirely naked at Roseland Resort once a year, I scratched that one off my bucket list. Another thing on my list I would love to do is my WNBR when it comes to Columbus this summer, I just bought a bike and I'm ready to ride. I know this last one is far fetched, but I would love to live in a clothes free society where it is our choice to be dressed or not.

Then you need to find yourself a nudist resort to live at....

This post was edited