RE:a year of nudity 2019

Minimalist, I agree with the previous post that if you prefer to be naked in your home and especially if your wife supports it too, you should just go ahead and enjoy your clothes freedom despite your son's objections. But if you are dependent on his rent or caregiving, then that would change the dynamic. Good luck enjoying your 2019 with fewer clothes on!
Not dependent for finances or caregiving. I do have him do occasional heavy lifting and moving. He does help some with chores, but we could handle them.

This post was edited

I am considering just staying nude in the "pubic" areas of our house when my adult son is home.I know he wouldn't like it. He has already expressed his displeasure with me swimming and sunning nude when he is in the house and I am in the poll enclosure, which is visible from the back windows.I am nude in the wing that has the master bedroom, study and master bath, but he is never in that area.My wife says I should go ahead with it and if he doesn't like it, he can move out.Anyone else have thoughts about this?Have you had a discussion with him about respecting choices and being tolerant of others? If not, could ask him how he would feel if you expressed displeasure with the clothing he wears.

Tried to go down that road when I told him I would be nude on the pool and deck when he was home, but he seemed so bothered by it that I didn't get very far.

This post was edited

Have you ever tried driving nude? Personally, I love it, especially on long/boring trips.

This post was edited

Driving nude is amazing, gonna do it in about 5 minutes

This post was edited

Yes, I love driving nude. I drive 2.5 hours naked to Roseland Resort in West Virginia, and I drove most of my trip to Fort Lauderdale naked. As for 2019, I'm hoping to find more nudist clubs or parties in the Columbus ares I can join and meet other nudists. On another note, I was at my friends New Years Eve party, there was a mix of men and women both gay and straight. Towards the end of the night, we were drunk, and most us got naked(mostly the men) and continued to party. Since I lived a block away, being drunk me and another guy who I did not know walked naked to my apartment.

This post was edited

Have you ever tried driving nude? Personally, I love it, especially on long/boring trips.

Never have. I drive a convertible and would rather drive with the top off and my shorts on than the other way around.
Often drive in just shorts and occasionally just a swim brief.

This post was edited

I am considering just staying nude in the "pubic" areas of our house when my adult son is home.I know he wouldn't like it. He has already expressed his displeasure with me swimming and sunning nude when he is in the house and I am in the poll enclosure, which is visible from the back windows.I am nude in the wing that has the master bedroom, study and master bath, but he is never in that area.My wife says I should go ahead with it and if he doesn't like it, he can move out.Anyone else have thoughts about this?

Both of my sons know I like being nude so if I want to be I am. They don't really care. When their girlfriends are with them then that's a different story. I agree with your wife but at the same time I wouldn't want to chase mine away over it if it really bothered them. There will be plenty of time to be nude when they have moved away. As for him being displeased over you being outside nude by the pool or in it and him inside, I'd tell him to get over it. That's what I'm striving for. A private back yard and a pool.

This post was edited

I am considering just staying nude in the "pubic" areas of our house when my adult son is home.I know he wouldn't like it. He has already expressed his displeasure with me swimming and sunning nude when he is in the house and I am in the poll enclosure, which is visible from the back windows.I am nude in the wing that has the master bedroom, study and master bath, but he is never in that area.My wife says I should go ahead with it and if he doesn't like it, he can move out.Anyone else have thoughts about this?Both of my sons know I like being nude so if I want to be I am. They don't really care. When their girlfriends are with them then that's a different story. I agree with your wife but at the same time I wouldn't want to chase mine away over it if it really bothered them. There will be plenty of time to be nude when they have moved away. As for him being displeased over you being outside nude by the pool or in it and him inside, I'd tell him to get over it. That's what I'm striving for. A private back yard and a pool.

Time may not be as great as that. I am 66 and he shows no inclination to leave.
It is easier now that he doesn't have a girlfriend, When he had one, I wouldn't swim or sun nude when she was here.

This post was edited

Time may not be as great as that. I am 66 and he shows no inclination to leave.It is easier now that he doesn't have a girlfriend, When he had one, I wouldn't swim or sun nude when she was here.

It's your house AND you have your wife's blessing to be naked at home, so be naked as much and as often as you like there(all over). It sounds like your son is old enough to have been out on his own YEARS AGO, so why isn't he? This might just be the inclination for him to get out on his own, without you having to come right out and tell him to. Besides, it will probably do him some good to learn to be self reliant and not be dependent on you & your wife for a place to stay.

At your age you deserve to live the rest of your life the way you want to. Why should you have to bow to the whims of your own offspring?

This post was edited

My plan is of course to stay nude as much as possible but after we sell our house I'd like to do a land cruise of all the nudist resorts and beaches in Florida. Maybe staying at each resort a couple of days. My wife thinks I should open one myself since I am such a social person so this could be research and maybe a write off. Probably won't happen this year but maybe...That's an awesome idea - quest! Be great to see that one come true!

It sure would. Maybe get a little vintage camper. Had a guy in North Carolina holding a vintage 56' Silver Streak ( some guys who worked for Airstream went out on their own and made those for a time) for me after we sold our house but that was 2 years ago and we still haven't put our house on the market yet so he sold it. Too bad, It was a steal too! Something else will come along. It always does.

This post was edited