RE:Expanding my nude time

Well good luck with that conversation - it's a strange one that I don't think that many people ever feel they'll have to have. Out of curiosity, how old is your son, and should he be moving out? Seems as though your wife's in favor of you being the way you want to be in your home, and although I'd never want nudism to be the cause of a rift (I would always concede to covering up instead of making some uncomfortable regardless of the situation) it is your home and life is short, my friend...

He is 36. He was not happy 4 years ago when I told him I would be swimming and sunning nude when he was in the house, so I don't think he will be pleased this time either. However, I a have been swimming and sunning nude many times when he was home in the last 4 years, and he hasn't said anything since, so I suspect I will again get grudging acceptance.

This post was edited

Took a different approach to expanding my nude time.
Bought some gym equipment and an planning to get more.
Now I can work out nude in the basement instead of having to get dressed and driving to the gym.

This post was edited

Took a different approach to expanding my nude time.Bought some gym equipment and an planning to get more.Now I can work out nude in the basement instead of having to get dressed and driving to the gym.

Just ordered a basic home workout system so I can permanently skip the gym and the clothes when I exercise!

This post was edited

Exercise equipment arrived a few days ago and finished assembling it last night.
Will be trying it out, nude of course, in a few minutes when I am fully awake.

This post was edited

Tough question. I mean, it's your house, you should do as you please. You also don't want to create an issue between you and your kid.

If the kid is older and can move out, then they should.

This post was edited

Since the exercise equipment arrived, I have usually worked out nude and always shirtless.

This post was edited

My son has been out of work for a long time now.
He spends most of his time in his room.
I have gotten to the point where I am nude if I want to be unless we have planned activity that includes him.

This post was edited

Ultimately it comes down to you to decide as it's your house. However, presumably it's also his home, at least for now and things tend to work best when people at least try to be respectful to each other.
So bringing this back to you, you've already said he's out of the house for a lot of the time anyway. How important is it to you that you're naked for the time he will be there? Then balance this with how much it would matter to you and your wife if your son decided he needed to move out because of your nudity.
Work that one out and then hopefully you'll have the answer you're looking for.

This post was edited

Ultimately it comes down to you to decide as it's your house. However, presumably it's also his home, at least for now and things tend to work best when people at least try to be respectful to each other.So bringing this back to you, you've already said he's out of the house for a lot of the time anyway. How important is it to you that you're naked for the time he will be there? Then balance this with how much it would matter to you and your wife if your son decided he needed to move out because of your nudity.Work that one out and then hopefully you'll have the answer you're looking for.

He rarely leaves the house since he was laid off. Fear of Covid. However he has a computer, TV and mini-fridge in his room and his own upstairs bathroom so he doesn't come downstair where our bedroom and bathroom and all the common rooms are. Wearing shorts for dinner and planned activities is not a problem. He knows that if he makes an unexpected trip downstairs I am likely to be nude in warm weather and accepts but doesn't like it. Moving out is not an option until he finds a job. My wife and I would be happy if he moved out as long as we remained on reasonably good terms.

This post was edited

Well it's your house so you could just say, 'My house my rules' and do exactly as you please, even though you know he doesn't like it. Or out of total respect for his feelings you could cover up the whole time and deny yourself the opportunity of getting naked in your own home.

A third way could be for you both to come to a compromise out or respect for each other. This could be, during certain hours of the day you'll have total naked use of all areas of the house (except his bedroom) but at other agreed times or in areas of the house or circumstances you'll be covered up. That way he can easily avoid you if he really finds your nudity upsetting and your relationship with him could be less strained.

Everyone should have the right to freedom of exoression and getting naked is part of mine but having respect for others makes the world a nicer place.

Whatever you decide, I think your son should be given every encouragement, and help, to find his own space so you can both live exactly as you choose.

This post was edited