A Gathering Of Nudist

Just a reminder... any one intrested in good fun with good people for the 4th Dec , 12: 00- 6:00 , central eastern wis, contact me.... Familes , couples, singles, welcome. WE'VE been having this gathering for a number of years, private, not open to public... If you wish to meet other like minded people in a safe enviorment with NO cover charge or fee, this is a great opertunity....Times runnig out...and do'nt complain when there's nothing to do in the winter... blondguy

This topic was edited
RE: A Gathering Of Nudist

Just a reminder... any one intrested in good fun with good people for the 4th Dec , 12: 00- 6:00 , central eastern wis, contact me.... Familes , couples, singles, welcome. WE'VE been having this gathering for a number of years, private, not open to public... If you wish to meet other like minded people in a safe enviorment with NO cover charge or fee, this is a great opertunity....Times runnig out...and do'nt complain when there's nothing to do in the winter... blondguy
The only problem this has if there are any problems, and you're not affiliated with one of the national organizations, under their umbrella, it could be an issue. It has happened to a few gatherings that were not affiliated with either. If someone drinks during the gathering and has an auto accident on the way home, everyone there could be involved in a legal case. This is also another good reason to have a nonlanded club incorporate.

This post was edited
RE: A Gathering Of Nudist

I'm still planning on being there.

This post was edited