RE:How do u all sleep

Is there anything better than sleeping with nothing on

I sleep naked all the time and I really like sleeping naked in flannel sheets when it's cold. Hate to get out in the morning.

This post was edited

Very well. Thanks for asking! And it's ya'll if from the south. :-)

This post was edited

Only Sleep with nothing on. I have been that way since I was young. If I have anything on, it usually ends up off my body and on the floor next to the bed. I don't get restful sleep being wrapped and constricted.

This post was edited

I have been sleeping nude since I was 15 or 16 years old and most summer nights don't bother using a cover sheet. The few times I tried sleeping with shorts or boxers just didn't work out just too uncomfortable to sleep in.

This post was edited

Nude is better. Warm blanket may be required when winter comes.

This post was edited

Is there anything better than sleeping with nothing on

YUP!

Sleeping with nothing on, next to your loved one... sleeping with nothing on! ;D

This post was edited

Is there anything better than sleeping with nothing onYUP!Sleeping with nothing on, next to your loved one... sleeping with nothing on! ;D

Doubly better.

This post was edited

Is there anything better than sleeping with nothing onYUP!Sleeping with nothing on, next to your loved one... sleeping with nothing on! ;DDoubly better.

Agree that is ideal, but my wife feels to cold to be nude in bed except in the summer. Still better to be sharing a bed with your partner than sleeping alone, even if the other is dressed.

This post was edited

Agree that is ideal, but my wife feels to cold to be nude in bed except in the summer.

Put a quilt on the bed and snuggle up closer to share body heat so she's not too cold anymore.

This post was edited

Yea I always sleep nude unless I know that I'll not have my own room or that people will mind seeing me asleep that way. I figure they'll understand though if they catch me in the hall just running to the bathroom from my room naked at 3am haha

This post was edited