Canary Islands?

I am going to Canary Islands in March 2011. My mom is not a nudist so i will have to go by myself unless i can meet someone there.
I'm thinking i can just go for a walk to the nude area and then get naked for a while, and eventually return to mom at the public beach. Im wondering if anyone knows of a good area for this on these islands?

This topic was edited
RE: Canary Islands?

The naturist beachs are easy to get to so you should be ok just be carefull of the single guys they can be pests a firm no should be ok or sit near a couple.Regards

This post was edited

We are going to Grand Canaria island, down in the south area. That sounds like what i am hoping for. Just a place i can walk to easily.
Is it safe there for agirl by herself?
Thank you for the replies. :)

This post was edited

I've had another thought, your Mum isn't a nudist but does she know you are? If she isn't boithered about you being nude or seeing others naked why doesn't she go to the beach with you? She doesn't have to take her clothes of on a nude beach!!

This post was edited

there are 7 Canary Islands and all of them offer nude beaches
- Tenerife South: Playa La Tejita
- Fuerteventura: Costa Calma
- Gran Canaria: large nudist's beaches (maybe the best place) Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas
- Lanzarote: 1.)Papagayo Beach, next to Playa Blanca. 2.)Nudist's village
- La Palma: hidden spots near Puerto Naos
- La Gomera: Valle Gran Rey and Playa de Santiago
- El Hierro: hidden spots, ask locals

This post was edited
gran canaria

easy jet air line have a direct fligth fron euroairport to las palmas de gran canria twice a week?
iin July 2010 i bought my ticket for March 2011, 60 euro

This post was edited
gran canaria

gran canaria is the best i think, i go there very often,, beatufil nude beach , and huge area of dunes to walk around naked in

This post was edited