RE: Penis Rings

I have no idea how a man can get his junk' through a thick solid metal ring that looks like it fits pretty tight, and just wear it all day like jewelry. I can't see a clasp, it looks to be one piece of gold or silver, and is usually around both his sac and over the top of his penis too. Not a sex tool from how it appears, but if he got an erection while wearing one, I don't know how they would get it off.Cut it off with a hacksaw.

This post was edited

I have no idea how a man can get his junk' through a thick solid metal ring that looks like it fits pretty tight, and just wear it all day like jewelry. I can't see a clasp, it looks to be one piece of gold or silver, and is usually around both his sac and over the top of his penis too. Not a sex tool from how it appears, but if he got an erection while wearing one, I don't know how they would get it off.Cut it off with a hacksaw.
Gangrene will sit in and the whole damned thing will fall off.

This post was edited

As a result of all of the insightful and non-opinionated comments I have decided to not wear my baseball cap any longer at the nude beach or club. Actually, I had no idea that I was offending anyone, but now make all happy and that is a good feeling.

This post was edited
RE:Penis Rings

I think it is unfair to judge all penis rings with one quick stroke of a brush. In addition, I think it is unfair to classify all penis ring wearers as seeking attention onto their penis or wearing it for only sexual reasons. Yes, it is true that penis/cock rings are largely used as a sexual device to maintain erection. That aside, I have seen over the years men wearing them as a jewelry accessory. I also have seen penis ring design change over the years from being standard round device to now one embellished with designs and colors. This leads me to believe that a lot of men are using them as body decorations. I have seen men wear them at the beach, resorts and other social nudity events and in all cases these men are not displaying erections. I have never had issues with them and I saw them no different than nipple jewelry, belly rings, and other body adornment. I am now seeing men sporting glans jewelry. As long as it is done in good taste and not overtly attracting attention then I do not see the big deal. For years I personally did not wear them as I did not really find them much of a thing until one day I was shopping and I saw one that caught my eye. I purchased it and loved how it looked on me. Ever since I have been wearing penis rings as a form of body jewelry. I have a handful of them and they come in various colors and design and in no way do I flash myself, draw attention to myself, or have an erection when I wear it at the beach. Remember, even when one is nude, one wishes to express their individuality by wearing something. That something can be jewelry, hat, earring, body piercing, or even a scarf.

This post was edited

"Hey, look at me", is often a cry for help from those suffering a serious inferiority complex.

This post was edited

"Hey, look at me", is often a cry for help from those suffering a serious inferiority complex.

[LIKE]

This post was edited

[LIKE]

This post was edited

"Hey, look at me", is often a cry for help from those suffering a serious inferiority complex.[LIKE]

I wonder if any of them ever seek treatment!

This post was edited