If you want to know about fake girls read this

- About 4 weeks ago I found a profile that was using pictures of a cute girl.
- I searched google images to find matching photos and found the account was fake
- I added the fake account as a friend. The fake account accepted
- I then posted a public message on her account reading the account was fake with a link to the real person's pictures.

-About 2 weeks later I find this account: https://www.truenudists.com/user/mary775/
-Its fake. Here is the real woman: https://notnikkisims.com/the-real-nikk/
-I tried to add "mary" (the fake account) as a friend about a week ago with the intention of politely saying the account was fake.
-The guy that made "mary" has been on a lot (you can tell), probably talking to guys.
-"mary" will not accept my friend request even though you can see "mary" has accepted tons of guys as friends.

Conclusion:
It's the same guy making some of these fakes. who knows how long he has been doing it. usually the account the guy makes say something about love and looking for relationship.

look guys, these beautiful women ... they get flooded with messages any time they go online. its a universal truth. what are the odds that they want to chat with you or me by typing for 2 weeks. no phone calls, nothing ? come on. unless they get on and do voice or video, don't trust them ever. you just have to protect yourself from a lot of wasted time. Go to google.com and search for google images. use the reverse image search to spot this guy's fake accounts.

don't be depressed about it guys, the thing is you have to go meet these beautiful people in real life. they might be at computer but they dont sit at computer and respond to 600 private messages.

i found this out the hard way years ago. i hope this message saves some of you a lot of heart ache and a lot of time.I'm not even mad my nudist friends. If some of you want to have an internet relationship with a fake person, that's cool, go for it. I'm only trying to help the people out that are really trying to find their nudist partner in life.

Chris

This topic was edited
RE:If you want to know about fake girls read this

I have been solicited in friendship by some "female" accounts.
I have refused in almost all cases and sometimes flagged the account they are new members who already have a large number of male friends and no female ones.
That is another easy way to spot them.

This post was edited

If you want to meet and talk to women, try the real world.

Do it here and youll just be a sad man chatting to a sadder litttle man.

This post was edited

i've been chatting w/(mary) also i had a feeling something was up I flagged the profile thanks

This post was edited