Texan Newbie

Nice to meet 'yall. I am a gay guy who lives in Texas Dallas.
I accidentally found out this website. That makes me feel like going back to those years when I started to find out I am a gay. So I am still exploring what I am.

Something about myself.
I love to be naked at home. I read naked, Netflix naked, play my game video game and do my homework naked. Sometimes, I lift weight in my garage naked. Why sometimes? Believe me; guys really need tight underwear for Olympic Lifting ; )
After I moved to the US, I love to visit the nude beach. And I am trying to catch any opportunities to let my skin touch the air, so I like hiking, kayaking, biking, and running shirtless. Recently, I start to curious about nude yoga. My friends said that I got the addict of taking the shirt off.
Yes, I have another addict, having sex in the sunshine.

Well, actually, I am not really sure what a real nudist does, but I am pretty I sure I like to be naked all the time. Of course, I cannot help myself for checking out another hot naked boy.

So, I guess I am ready to have some fun here.

This topic was edited
RE:Texan Newbie

I just wanted to take the time to say hello. I'm from Houston myself. Since you started out with saying you're gay, let me reply that I'm ace. So, I don't mind if you check me out. Just know that I will never be more than your friend. Not sure what else to say. Have a great day!

This post was edited