Not in your wardrobe

Which of the following do you not own?
Underwear?
Swimwear?
Long pants?
Shirts?
Shorts?
The only one for me is underwear.
I skipped sleepwear because I assumed no one on an nudist board would own any.

This topic was edited
RE:Not in your wardrobe

I own all of these and seem to have more than ever because they never seem to wear out.
In particular I have a surplus of the sort of clothing formerly worn for housework or gardening.

This post was edited

I own all of these and seem to have more than ever because they never seem to wear out.In particular I have a surplus of the sort of clothing formerly worn for housework or gardening.

Have you considered getting rid of some of the surplus?

This post was edited

I have no underwear, swimwear or sleepwear. I also have very few shirts, long trousers and shorts, having culled my wardrobe. I do have quite a few kilts/minikilts, wraps and skarves.

This post was edited

I dont own any underwear, swimwear or socks :)

Sleepwear?

This post was edited

I skipped sleepwear because I assumed no one on an nudist board would own any.

I think some of us own sleepwear which was bought for a hospital stay and is kept at the bottom of a drawer in case it is needed again.
Ironically, when I did need it again after thirty years the fabric had rotted and I had to buy two new sets, one of which has not been worn as for most of my stay I had so many attachments to my body that I had to remain naked.

This post was edited

I skipped sleepwear because I assumed no one on an nudist board would own any.I think some of us own sleepwear which was bought for a hospital stay and is kept at the bottom of a drawer in case it is needed again.Ironically, when I did need it again after thirty years the fabric had rotted and I had to buy two new sets, one of which has not been worn as for most of my stay I had so many attachments to my body that I had to remain naked.

If I had to spend a night in the hospital, I would just wear a pair of gym shorts.

This post was edited

I own all of the above. There are times when I have to wear sleep wear when kids come to visit or traveling with and staying in the same hotel room as my mother in law. I don't necessarily where it to sleep but around the house or watching tv with them around. And I swim laps at the local Y and also surf at local non-nudist beaches.

This post was edited

I was given a pair of pajamas as a christmas gift decades ago and it was a joke that they were to be used in case of fire. Luckly they are still new.
If I need to be covered I have a pair of silk boxers that work nicely.

This post was edited

I own them all for practicality in certain situations I suppose, i.e. practical in terms of weather given I live in a colder climate. I can say, that I strive NOT to spend money on labels as I once used to do. Realizing the important notion, that clothes DON'T make the person! I rarely buy the few pieces that I have to without them being on sale. I probably buy nicer towels these days than I do clothes! Aren't towels the international wardrobe of nudists? ;-)

This post was edited

I own all of the above. I navigate a pretty wide world so I have occasion to use all from time to time. No sleepwear though.

This post was edited