I absolutely love my hard nipples popping out of my shirt

For as long as I can remember Ive been literally aroused by wearing certain shirts that flow and drape off of my nipples

I love being out in public and getting reactions it makes them get harder!

Huge advocate of going brakes!!! Wearing a bra restricts the amazing feeling one gets by letting nipples rub against shirt

This topic was edited
RE:I absolutely love my hard nipples popping out of my shirt

Wearing a bra restricts the amazing feeling one gets by letting nipples rub against shirt

Probably even better when only rubbing against open air.

This post was edited

Hannah, you remind me of a time when I was walking through a busy train station behind a young lady in a thin blouse and no bra. A man walking towards us walked straight into a column. He must have been distracted by her nipples pressing against her blouse.

This post was edited

I can't say that I LOVE it, but recently I have become a bit more comfortable and confident with my nipples showing through my shirt, and just go with the flow now. I think its the No Bra Club that has a shirt with "Do my Nipples Offend You?" on it, which really made me realize that its silly to worry about. Let um breath!

This post was edited

I totally agree with you. I also enjoy going out in public braless and getting reactions. My nipples get harder when I wear soft fabrics that allow them to poke out easy and when people look at them. If it offends them then they can look away.

This post was edited

So nice to hear that ,eny

This post was edited

So nice to hear that ,eny

This post was edited

I agree that if you are going to wear stuff like that then you want and will be noticed so don't get pussy. Be Happy that someone noticed and appreciate it. Obviously if you're working out wouldn't you want people to notice?

This post was edited

I know I LOVE, seeing those hard nipples poking out of whatever type shirt you gals wear, and YOU KNOW, we are going to look at them.....and I LOVE IT, as do many men AND women!

This post was edited

I know I LOVE, seeing those hard nipples poking out of whatever type shirt you gals wear, and YOU KNOW, we are going to look at them.....and I LOVE IT, as do many men AND women!

This post was edited