Hot air balloning.

This morning the six of us who have been traveling together went for a hot air balloon ride over the wine country outside of Melbourne. My friend Danny asked the pilot if we could get naked. From his response I think he thought we were joking. The others in the basket, including Danny's wife knew we weren't. We stripped for about a 1/4 of the time in the air. The very experienced pilot said we were his first nudists.

This topic was edited
RE:Hot air balloning.

Too funny! Six naked people in a hot air balloon is almost as tight as 6 naked people in a shower stall.
Every time a balloon is overhead, I will be wondering.

This post was edited

What a great idea! I live in an area where we often see hot air balloons early in the morning year round. Probably not such a great idea in January, but this morning's air temp was 70 degrees at 5:30 am. What a fantastic way to experience nature from above. May have to add this to my bucket list.

This post was edited
Hot air balloning.

Yeah very special experience, I never thought about doing that nude but why not.

Now I need to find one that allows nude passengers....

This post was edited

probably need to book the entire balloon.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy