Straight/Bi Bromance

I've had one if these relationships before. He was 18 and needed a place to stay. I told him i'm a bit of a nudist. I hope you don't mind and he quickly replied he's comfortable in his skin and he wouldn't mind joining. So we both read together, play video games, watch movies, hang out with other friends that are willing, all naked. Even play Magic The Gathering as well. I suck at it, but yeah. He's a great kid, but he recently moved back to his mother's house to be with his little brother. He missed him greatly. I miss my bro too but it's ok. I'll find another one someday. #nudistbromancebestie

This topic was edited
RE:Straight/Bi Bromance

Sounds pretty relaxed!

This post was edited

Oh man, what a such nice experience! Sounds really simple and liberating... hope you find another good new friend for a bromance! Naked hugs
Amauri

This post was edited

I wanted to have a bromance moment with straight friends, with a bit of intimacy, but I don't know how to deal with it. I have asked help from some friends already, but still unsure to try it out. Having fear it could ruin the friendship.

This post was edited

I have always wanted a bromance with a fellow Naturist. But I havent had the chance yet since it is so difficult to find like minded guys that have no problem enjoying each others company in the clothes free lifestyle

This post was edited

To bad I haven't any friends living close by, but I would be open to it. I am naked at home anyway.

This post was edited

That sounds like an awesome friendship! Very nice.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great experience. Sad it had to end, but reflect on how good it was and the great times you had.

This post was edited