Naked in the Office

Thinking about warm weather and escaping the office for some quality naked time on the lake. Summer is coming! Got naked while I worked today. Always a better day when youre naked!

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in the Office

Fortunately I often have the opportunity to work nude especially when working from home office. Then get dressed if needing to head out. I do get dressed. I never get nude
As my primary state, as for ALL, is nude

This post was edited

When home, always nude so work from home as often as possible. Being semi retired, I only go to the office twice a week.

This post was edited

Does it count if your naked while you work from home? I really look forward to that on Fridays now.

This post was edited

Yes .

This post was edited

When home, always nude so work from home as often as possible. Being semi retired, I only go to the office twice a week.

My office is at home so work nude quite often. At least partially every day.

This post was edited

I would love to go to work naked if it were allowed

This post was edited

Mark Id love to join you naked in your clients pool! As it is, I should invite all you naked men to come to my office and strip naked!

This post was edited

A naked co-working space would be awesome!!!

This post was edited

In my home office, not an issue. Time and a place for everything, and at work the only place would be the fitness center locker room.

This post was edited

I'm always naked when I work from home. been doing that 2 to 3 times a week now. Once I dared to get naked at the office... was working overnight. Though now days am allowed to wear shorts.. so I wear as little as possible.. tee, shorts, shoes.

This post was edited