RE:asexuality and nudism

We're sexual beings whether we are clothed or naked. How we express that part of our humanity depends on our own individuality and the circumstances at a particular moment in time.

This post was edited
REPLY:asexuality and nudism

Diddo, Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that

This post was edited
RE:REPLY:asexuality and nudism

Basara;First of all, why would you want to be asexual. Your picture shows a healthy penis on a scrotum with plenty of pubic hair. Your hair demonstrates that your testes are pumping out so much testosterone that it is extremely likely they produce plenty of life giving sperm.It would be a wonderful giving act for your penis to ejaculate semen with those sperm into the woman you love's vagina and give life.In the meantime, your penis can give you a lot of pleasure. Even masturbation can provide a flushing of your prostate and help with your health and is fun.So, first of all, I hope you will be sexual.Second, the whole nudity is okay because it there is no sexuality always bothers me. This leads to the hide an erection if you have one idea.You are a male. As I said before, your picture shows a beautiful penis resting on a scrotum with testes, and full, thick pubic hair. The fertility is wonderful, the male genitals are wonderful, and if erect, your wonderful penis is showing how it can give life.Your profile says: "'had problems with self-confidence for as long as I can remember, and I finally have had enough of it." I think you have to start to realize how wonderful you are. That includes your sexuality.Just because you are naked, you don't have to have sex. Just because you are aroused until your penis is erect, does not mean you want to have sex. If you want to have sex, it is more fun if you are naked witrh an erection.Sex is wonderful, your sexuality is wonderful, your body is wonderful, and your naked body is wonderful.

Asexuality like many other orientations is not often a choice. It's how some people are. Ace culture is new. Ace people seek out others in new groups because of a few reasons. You can read that online. Asexuality is literally 'no sexuality' so it's already in line with naturist philosophy. People get hung up on the word sex and the 'a' privative which is grammatically a negation gets lost. Ace folks talk about it but for those who've been traumatized not being in a sexualized environment is very important so they ask. People are diverse and different

This post was edited

The fundamental convention of social nudity is that we behave as if were clothed, only naked. The nudity is not considered to be a sexual display or sexual invitation. So as an asexual, you can navigate social nudity the same way you do social clothed-ness. No more awkward than that, and no less. You do not need to explain yourself, except in the context of a relationship where your sexuality is directly relevant.

The other important thing is trauma related Ace identity. Those folks always ask because they need to know if they're safe. Because some do, many do. I've had this question and asked about it because it was new and I had no idea what it was about.

This post was edited

Nudism is to my opinion as erotic or as sexual as the textile world. Naturism instead is asexual. No sexual thinking (and of course also behaviour) allowed.

This post was edited

I'm not sure what this question is trying to get at.

Asexual people to some degree or another don't experience sexual attraction. This is unrelated to whether or not they like to be nude.

Are you asking how accepted ace people are in nudist settings?

This post was edited