Timely find.

While visiting a nudist friend in San Francisco, he took me to his favorite used book store. I asked the clerk for the travel section and she showed me several shelves teeming with books. The very first one on alphabitzed collection was Turn Right At Machu Picchu by Mark Adams Perfect find since just a week ago I had explored the Incan ruins there. It is fun to read with the actual site fresh in my mind.

This topic was edited
RE:Timely find.

I loved that book, which I read about a year before my trip. I may pull it out again, I agree that it it would be equally or more useful now. Got a few outdoor naked moments on the ground of my hotel in Ollantaytambo. Brisk sunny morning, nice memory.

This post was edited

My nude time while in Peru was pretty much in the hotel rooms that I was sharing with a 30 something guy that n the tour. He assured me my nudity did not bother him and I noticed he became less modest as the days went on. I did take a nude pic by the stream in the jungle while solo near it.

This post was edited

I found the parts of the book that the author was describing his hike very interesting, but kept getting bogged down in the parts he described the " discoverer" Honestly glad I read it, but wish it had been more concise.

This post was edited

Not apropos the book but the subject, not long after my trip I read a news article about how they are dealing with a big problem of people getting naked for pics at Machu Picchu. I know I had the urge myself but didn't consider it seriously. But I thought it was funny that so many others act on it that has become a problem.

This post was edited