Hi all

Hello everybody.
My name is Alex I am 37 years old and I am 7 years old. I am a nudist. My beginnings in nudism are funny because before I knew what it was about, I thought that when a person was naked it meant sex and that in the Latino culture in which I live religion indoctrinates people with whom nudity is sin. well one day surfing the internet to find information on anatomy I thought of the word nudist beach and search. At first I believed in sex, degenerated, orgies but when I saw that there were people of all ages. sexes, races playing, talking nudity surprised me then visit many places where nudism and naturism was talked about here I clarify that not all the pages that are said nudists are some are actually for exhibitionists and swinger then I knew clothesfree, nudmex, vidanud, aanr and I read testimonies of nudist people of all ages and more encouraged me to undress but unfortunately I live in a city where there are no nudist fields and beaches and I do not have nudist friends and many times when a person is naked they put her in jail or They interned in the asylum, that's why I was not encouraged to go out naked.
but one night I went out to drink water, everybody slept was August and here in my city the climate reaches 140 because I already felt the desire to experience the nudity so with courage I took off all the clothes and with value came out patio of my house oh what a sign! It was the most beautiful and pleasant that I had experienced. It was a feeling of freedom I was like this for 30 minutes and I went back to bed since then I do it when I can but I would love to visit a beach or nudist club, marry a nudist woman raise my nudist children. I have nudist friends and we are creating a nudist club in my city. we have a group on facebook.
I like to listen to music from all over the world. I love literature, I'm a nurse. I play the guitar a little

This topic was edited
RE:Hi all

Welcome aboard!

I am half Mexican, and can tell you with certainty that it is not purely cultural. My parents believed in clothing optional living. Admittedly, mostly for financial savings reasons with very little income and 3 kids to raise. However, they also did so for comfort.

As with most Mexicans, my mom was also catholic. I mean, very strict catholic. However, you might also note that a past Pope even said that being nude was natural and not a state of sin.

If you are the man of your house (not living under parent's rules), then make your own rule. Make your home clothing optional, and enjoy!

This post was edited