Huge fan!

Ive always been a huge fan if uncut guys. Im kind of jealous of them too be honest. I asked my mom why she got mine cut and she told me it was just the thing to do. I told her that I should have made that decision once I was old enough to decide on my own. I guess it's too late to be upset about it but it does not hurt to admire from a far. To all of the uncut men of the world my hat off to you guys, no pun intended lol.

This topic was edited
RE:Huge fan!

What exactly you a fan of tho ?

This post was edited

i agree i would love to be uncut , if i could change anything about myself being uncut would be it. i'm not mad or resentful but people need to be more educated about it and other than a few health factors affecting a few doesn't mean cut the whole lot . no doubt money played a big part too. mine is cut pretty loose and if i could stick with it i have no doubt i could restore mine, i'd like to know what the doctor thought when he snipped me was he for or anti circumcise - i guess i'll never know...

This post was edited

You express my sentiments too. Thanks for posting.

This post was edited

Awesome! It's good to spread awareness that way future generations will have a choice.

This post was edited