Sitting in a quite place .

I like the thought of just sitting in nature . Naked as can be . Also near a cool stream or sea. Alone or with passes by. I don't agree with fourceing it so if people see at a distance they doesn't seem to mind . I wonder if the U.K. has a different take on the nude life style . Camping walks . Stinking old resorts which all U.K. resorts are ! Is not the same as the. Other parts of of works has . But it's cool and warm in he summer . Just winter takes a few months out of the year !

This topic was edited
RE:Sitting in a quite place .

That's sounds like a great situation one day I take a walk by the river . I hope may happen to me .

This post was edited

Our home in PA has a few acres with rows of pine trees and a wooded area. Not uncommon for me to drive the tractor or cart back to an area to just sit, relax, read and maybe nap. It's private and safe and love watching the deer and other wildlife go by and graze.

This post was edited

I enjoy the same. By a stream, by the sea, back in the woods, a meadow with fresh spring grass. or just anywhere there's peace and nature.

This post was edited

It's nice for everyone to have a place I like to visit somewhere I have plans to visit different plsve s . I love to get a tractor ride .

This post was edited

At Green Valley I like to walk on the nature trail that makes a large loop on 44 acres. At the half way point there is a nice field on grass and I like to sit down and lean on a tree and lessen to the birds. It is so relaxing being one with nature.

This post was edited