New to Group and Newly Shaved

Hello,
I just shaved myself for the first time in 50+ years. Wasn't easy but glad I did it. Thought about it for a long time, but didn't know where to end (I want my leg hair left on). So far I enjoy it. So joined this group.

This topic was edited
RE:New to Group and Newly Shaved

In a little while you will wonder why you waited so long.
Later,

This post was edited

Yeah I was close to 50 when I first began shaving. At first it was just around the penis and scrotal areas, due to problems with ED. As time progressed I began really liking the smooth look down there that I decided to move onto doing my legs also, because there wasn't that much hair involved. Got comfortable with the look and within a years or so began to shave from neck to toes including pits. Almost forgot, I've been shaving my head for the majority of 20+ years, so today it is head to toe, the only area I leave natural is my arms, Can't seem to get them smooth enough.

Until arthritis gets so bad that I can't get to all my areas, it's smooth sailing for me, just really like the look!

This post was edited

I finally committed to it after my hernia operation a few years back and couldn't be happier. I am so done with pubes.

This post was edited

March 31 , 2019 . Always had my Pubic Hair till I turned 50 . Realized then why not try being shaved ? Saw how many guys and gals here on TN are shaved , so it must not be that bad to experience .

Shaved myself smooth November of 2014 for the first time ever . Liked it .
Had gotten my pubes half - shaved off for a hernia surgery back in 2001 , but had let it grow back fully back then .

Enjoyed being shaved , and keeping myself shaved , doing it for the winter till March of 2015 . Wasn't yet ready mentally to be seen naked at the beach along Lake Michigan during the summer , without hair . Shaved myself smooth again for the winter of 2015 - 2016 , growing the hair back for the summer of 2016 .

November of 2016 , I shaved myself smooth and decided at that point that I was going to stay shaved for the entire summer of 2017 . To experience what it was like to be at the beach , laying out naked , while shaved smooth of all my pubic hair . Liked it . Was a new experience for me , but I noticed no one cared if I had hair or not . Same with being shaved while using and enjoying an indoor swimming pool that I am a member of . No one in the locker room cares that I am shaved and naked while I showered or when changing into or out of my swimsuit .

Still shaved smooth of all my Pubic hair . Don't miss having the pubes . People either have them or not . Big whoop . That's what's important . Being naked and enjoying being naked .
Steve

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy