Shaved Truenudist that are CERTIFIED

Advantage of being a ginger.

After a week of not being able to shave I was getting ready to take a shower and shave and looked in the mirror and it looked like I was still smooth. If I would've had any other color hair it would've looked like I had five o'clock...

Epilators

I really love the smooth feeling all over from necks down, but shaving takes so long. I'm thinking about trying an epilator. Does anyone have any experience to share? Any suggestions of best epilators? Ever used one on the pubic hair, if so how...

Wax, blade, or chemicals

I Was wondering what peoples preferences are for hair remover. Ive been grooming down there for as long as I can remember. I guess I heard the joke referencing a button on a fur coat at a young age and figured that I shout keep that coat trimmed....

Need a Shaving Partner

I love smooth but let myself go these last few months. Shaving to me is both an adventure and an awesome sensation once its completed. Would love to share this adventure with a woman who also shaves and enjoys the experience. I'm in Austin TX...

Generally rather hairless

I think hairlessness is more genetic for East Asians. I only shave my pubes. Most of my body (except my head) is rather hairless or has very fine hair. LOL. Here are two pics I took a year apart.

Latest Post
by  
Home laser hair removal

I was wondering, does anyone have experience with the at home laser removal products? If so how well did they work. I am considering getting one and I don't want to invest the $$ in one if it is not worth it. Any recommendations of at home laser...

Why smooth?

Genetically, I do not have a lot of hair. My heritage being mexican, and I am sure there is some type of indian in there, whether Mexican-indian, or American-indian, I am blessed without a lot of body hair. Except for lower legs, patchy interior...

Do you keep yourself shaved when you visit...

I have no issue being shaved in front of other nudists because I fit right in. But with doctors, I'm a little self conscious, so I always grow my pubic hair back when I'm getting my annual checkup to the doctor. I always hate that because...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy