Howdy Smoothies Here.

Hi I've been a smoothies since I meet my wife to be at 14yrs old. We had hit puberty and my wife hated pubic hair so shaved when she seen the first hair and has never stopped till this day. I was very understanding of her wanting to be hair free and went that way myself, so much better. I do now make most of my body hair free and love it.

This topic was edited
RE:Howdy Smoothies Here.

Hi I've been a smoothies since I meet my wife to be at 14yrs old. We had hit puberty and my wife hated pubic hair so shaved when she seen the first hair and has never stopped till this day. I was very understanding of her wanting to be hair free and went that way myself, so much better. I do now make most of my body hair free and love it.

I started shaving when i took up cycling some 25 years ago, legs only at the start, and over the years i started shaving the rest of my body, i could never go back to being hairy again

This post was edited
RE:Howdy Smoothies Here.

I don't belong to this group (I really wouldn't want to be smoother than nature has made me), but your contribution came up as part of my notifications, because a response was from one of my friends. It must be very unusual for a 14-year-old couple to be naked together. I didn't even know any girls when I was that age LOL. It must also be very unusual for a 14-year-old to shave his pubic hair so soon after acquiring it. Didn't you value it, as a sign of adulthood? Did your classmates assume you were a late developer?

This post was edited