Shaved Truenudist that are CERTIFIED

Sometimes I get the ITCH!

I'm new to the group. I also like the smooth look and feel but I don't usually shave. I prefer to just trim real close with my Wahl when I cut my hair every couple of weeks. It's quick and easy with similar results. Every so often...

How much of your body do you shave?

I keep my body shaved from the neck down and love the smooth feeling! New photo in the photo section.

Laser hair removel

Have any other members went this route and have had your hair permanently removed by a laser technician professional?

MeWe and kik

We are on MeWe and kik as randkcouple say hi and tell us who your are on here

Shaved smooth

Thank you for letting me join, I have only been shaved smooth for a few weeks but really enjoying it and will stay smooth, happy to post photos if anyone is interested, here is me showering after first shave.

Latest Post
by  
Woman's opinions on shaved men

I am smooth all over down to my knees (I like wearing shorts when I have too wear clothes), I am interested to find out what the ladies think about men who shave all over and are smooth. I always think that if I met a women out and about would she...

Latest Post
by  
Shaved

I shave my private area have for yrs just looks better i like woman that do also

Latest Posti wax mine
by bernard 
Kik fun

We are on kik as randkcouple !! If you send us a message please tell us you from here and your screen name

Pubic grooming has a high injury rate survey...

The link is not just about nudists, it is about how many people in the wider population trim or remove their pubic hair and suffer injuries doing so. I suspect this article is as much clickbait as serious. I find it amazing that so many people...