shaving

i read oncethat it is better fora man to be hard when he shaves

This topic was edited
RE: shaving

For me, I love being shaved and smooth but i hate getting the bumps afterwards. What's good for that.

This post was edited

i read oncethat it is better fora man to be hard when he shavessmooth is the best way on both ;)

This post was edited

It just means there's more to shave.

This post was edited

I had electrolysis done to remove hair from my shaft and the base of my shaft many years ago because intercourse was painful after long sessions with my lover, and the lady who performed the work told me in our first session not to worry if I got an erection because she realized that she was going to be moving my penis all over the place and the human body will react (even though I was numb there from topical pain meds). She even said that if I was erect, it was easier for her because the hair follicle stands out from the skin better.
But I agree with the others, being flaccid will work just as well as erect when it comes to shaving.
Don

This post was edited

i read oncethat it is better fora man to be hard whenhe shaves
Never happened to me yet!....What are you thinking about?!

This post was edited

I love shaving it does get hard during the process but I like it. its a bit embarrassing when someone is doing it for youbut I do use a razor and at times use hair removal cream, both work well :)

This post was edited