RE: waxed

I shaved everything from the neck down for a while. Now I have a full body wax every 4 to 5 weeks. It takes 2 1/2 hours. The up side is it feels great and lasts. The down side is that the hairs have to grow enough for the wax to get hold so I can't do it more often. My next full body wax is on Friday.And now I've been waxed I feel really great again. My skin is so soft, smoothand sensual.

This post was edited

Veet might work but Nair stings. I am interested in a body wax but they seem expensive and not many will wax men. That's strange because men have more body hair.Veet is the new name for Nair, it's the same product with a new name. Provided you follow the instructions and don't leave it on for too long it shouldn't be a problem. I have used it for many years and never had any stinging or other adverse reactions.

This post was edited

Veet.. Shaving doesn't work for me. I really love the look and I love the feeling. My wife just loves the look!

This post was edited

After finally getting waxed ... I figured I was done with shaving forever! I'd found an esthetician that was mature and actually specialized in waxing guys. I got waxed every 6 weeks for over 2 years and loved it ... I really loved it. I was smooth for all that time and when I went in to see her she'd always say ... "there's not much here to remove!"
As usually happens ... life gets in the way and routines change. My wife retired and it seems we are now always busy doing things together and it leaves me little time to make an appointment to try and schedule an appointment with the esthetician where our calendars mesh. I keep trying but in the interim, I'll have to go back to shaving every few days. If I let my pubic hair grow out a bit longer, when I shave it, it lasts longer. Shaved 3 days ago and I'm still pretty smooth.
BUT ... I really prefer being waxed!

This post was edited

I just got waxed and i shave my legs and my wife and I love itmight have to try the wax oneday
Never tried waxing just shave when I take a shower.

This post was edited

I too prefer waxing, I am so afraid of cuts and nicks when I try to shave.

This post was edited

Never waxed it.Shaved Yes.But for over a Year I've used Hair removel cream.Lasts about 6 weeks.

This post was edited

I've been shaving but want to try waxing. How long should I have to wait from the last shave before in long enough to wax? I grow pretty quickly...

This post was edited

Don't know if I have the balls to try waxing, lol

This post was edited

My wife and I both shave. One of life's great pleasures is shaving ones spouse. It's great fun and adds to our relationship.

This post was edited