Happy Nude Year

Happy Nude Year to all here. I hope its a very naked and smooth year for everyone here.

This topic was edited
RE:Happy Nude Year

Yes happy New Year. Stay smooth to be totally nude

This post was edited

For sure Olly, being a nudist is great, being extra nude through being smooth is wonderful.

This post was edited

...and a Happy and Healthy New Nude Year to you both and all our friends here on TN.

The Newd Year didn't start out great. Di caught the flu, as did our Son in law, a couple of grandkids and my sister in law, who thankfully returned home. We've been spending most of the first week in the Newd Year here at home. It's cold, cloudy and sometimes rainy so our nudity has been confined to inside the house with the help of small space heaters and the gas fireplace.

Di's on the mend and feeling much better today ... must be cuz I just saw her walk passed the office completely naked. She's doing some chores and "feeling like her ol'self again."

Happy New Nude Year!

This post was edited

Happy Nude Year ! I have decided to become a complete smoothie to start my nude year. I have been shaving or trimming everything except my chest and legs. I used Nair on my legs and shaved everything down. I'm now nuder than nude and love the look and feel. Becoming a smoothie was my first goal of my nude year with more to come.

This post was edited